I’m very grateful for all the work, friends and cool things that I’ve been experiencing during the three years I’ve been stationary in Stockholm.
But now it was time to move on!
- No more known roads or paths.
- No more vacation.
- No more lunch boxes.
- No more pay checks.
- No more commuting to and from work.
- No more signs in Swedish.
- No more coffee breaks.
That is a lot of “no”s, yes?
So what am I really saying?
I’m saying yes to:
- Hitchhiking from Poland to India (at least) with Amanda.
- Delivering high quality content throughout Eastern Europe, the Middle East and the rest of the world (perhaps?).
- Earning my dough in a direct way by delivering direct value.
- Meeting lots of random, beautiful people during all times of the day.
- Drinking coffee in different places all over the world.
- Camping at random days during the whole week (I love tents and fresh air).
- Extending the very short, but oh-so-sweet Swedish summer into a 365-days long summer.
- Learning new skills, languages and trades (and master some of them).
- Spend time and really get to know the people that I’ll meet on this path.
I’ve got two main reasons for doing this:
- Flying dreams
First then, Amanda.
Without her, I would never have taken this decision. Not in this way. I would probably still be working at FrÃ¶jd and spent vacations instead of quitting. Now, when we’re two persons trying this out together, it feels much more meaningful to me and it isn’t half as scary. “Home is wherever I’m with you”, is very true to me.
Second, dreams about flying.
Isn’t it a bit crazy to change your daily life just because your sleeping life is boring? Hopefully you’ll think so 🙂 .
During my childhood I spent most of my nights flying, having lucid dreams or fighting criminals. Now, when I’ve been stationary at the same workplace for three years I havn’t had a single dream where I’ve gone flying.
I remember having one when I visited Norway on my first vacation. But that was like two years ago. My dreaming life is at least as important to me as my waking life. It affects my decisions, alter my feelings and changes my destiny.
Now when I’m traveling again I’ve had countless of dreams where I’ve gone flying. The first one when I arrived in Poland!
I’m very proud to present mangomanjaro.se!
Please follow me on my latest project as we discover Eastern Europe, The Middle East and the rest of the world.